Arbor Hills Nature Preserve Hike!
Time & Location
About the Event
We will begin with a opening circle & short stretch. A easy to moderate hike will follow.
- Be sure to dress for the weather and comfort
- Wear durable athletic shoes or boots with good traction
- Eat a light but filling breakfast
- Bring a water bottle (with water in it)
- Mandatory: Your water, effort & your great attitude!
- Optional: Shades, towel, walking stick or hiking poles, headphones
- Wear a mask of face covering (do not join us if you are sick or have experienced COVID or COVID symptoms within the last 14 days)
We will begin promptly at 8:30 am. Arrive early and give yourself time to park. This preserve is busy on Saturdays. Park in the the lot off W Parker rd. Your group leader will be standing near location "C". View the map for reference. sign under the covering.
*All participants must be age 18 and up to attend **All participants must read and consent to the waiver prior to the arrival
- Sold OutArbor Hills Nature Preserve$0$00$0