Eagle Mountain Park Hike!
Time & Location
About the Event
We will begin with a opening circle & short stretch. A easy to moderate hike will follow.
- Be sure to dress for the weather and comfort
- Wear durable athletic shoes or boots with good traction
- Eat a light but filling breakfast
- Bring a water bottle (with water in it)
- Mandatory: Your water, effort & your great attitude!
- Optional: Shades, towel, walking stick or hiking poles, headphones
- Wear a mask of face covering (do not join us if you are sick or have experienced COVID or COVID symptoms within the last 14 days)
We will begin promptly at 8:30 am. Arrive early and give yourself time to park. This park is busy on Saturdays. You can park in the lot or on the side of the road (Morris Dido) in front of the park. We'll meet under the covering next to the Howdy sign!
*All participants must be age 18 and up to attend **All participants must read and consent to the waiver prior to the arrival
- CXN Hiker$0$00$0