Hike & Yoga at Marion Sansom Park!
Time & Location
About the Event
We will begin with a opening circle. An easy to moderate hike will follow. We will wrap up with a 15 minute restorative Yoga session.
- Be sure to dress for the weather and comfort
- Wear durable athletic shoes or boots with good traction
- Eat a light but filling breakfast with complex carbs
- Bring a water bottle (with water in it)
- Wear a mask or face covering (do not join us if you are sick or have experienced COVID or COVID symptoms within the last 14 days)
- Bring a yoga mat
- Mandatory: WATER, effort & a great attitude!
- Optional: Shades, towel, walking stick or hiking poles, headphones
We will begin promptly at 8:30 am. Arrive early and give yourself time to park. This park is busy on Saturdays. You can park in the lot. We will meet under the covering near the picnic tables.
*All participants must be age 18 and up to attend
**All participants must read and consent to the waiver prior to the arrival
- Juneteenth Hike & Yoga Session$5+$0.13 Service fee$5+$0.13 Service fee0$0