What did Auntie say?
The power of the Auntie is real. Check out 10 quotes from my favorite "bonus" aunties!
Aunties Make the World Go 'Round
It's true! Aunties do make the world go 'round. I've gained so much knowledge from my very different biological & bonus aunties. Here's 10 quotes to keep you going from some of my favorite bonus Aunties!
1. When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
2. Sometimes you’ve got to let everything go—purge yourself . . . If you are unhappy with anything . . . whatever is bringing you down, get rid of it. Because you’ll find that when you’re free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.
Tina Turner 3. You don’t become what you want; you become what you believe.
4. You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.
5. Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had. We need to live the best that’s in us. Angela Bassett
6. I really don’t think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don’t mind the failure, but I can’t imagine that I’d forgive myself if I didn’t try.
7. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.
8. Whatever we believe about ourselves and our ability comes true for us.
Susan L. Taylor
9. Just don’t give up what you’re trying to do. Where there is Love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.
10. Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion:The potential for greatness lives within each of us.
"You're a Williams".
-My Aunt Shirley